Re: "HTML Media Capture" prepared for publication

On Jul 16, 2010, at 12:07 , Andrei Popescu wrote:

>>> Yay :) Maybe add "filesystem", too?
>>
>> Added (although I think I saw you mention "gallery" in another thread);
>
> Thank you. Yep, I did say "gallery" but I think that's a bit too mobile-centric.

I'm not so certain about that actually. In OSX for instance, people typically put their pics in iPhoto and it would make a lot of sense to expose that as a gallery (as in fact a number of apps do) because trying to browser iPhoto's internal directory structure is at best a pain in the arse. Windows has a similar ("My Images") concept, though perhaps less integrated.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards