RE: Update on <device> element in WhatWG

Hi.
I think harmonizing with HTML markup and our media capture API is really important issue for providing powerful web applications such as speech recognizing, recognizing fingerprint, etc.
Ian's proposal related with <device> element is really good signal ;)

Best regards,
Wonsuk.