RE: [SysInfo] proposal for ACTION-80 - Write to list on properties to drop or simplify

I might not be updated as I missed the last DAP call but what does "use a "generic use case"/"apps" and " PROPOSAL: remove sensors, keep generic value"  really mean? Should we create some kind of generic ambient sensors API as a replacement for Ambient Noise, Ambient Temperature, AmbientAtmosphericPressure? How would this look like?

Regards
  Claes