Re: Hanging the APIs off navigator.device

Suresh Chitturi <schitturi@rim.com> wrote:

> Hi Robin, all,
>
> I am in favor of 1).
> It is distinct, elegant, zero risk for conflict and "device" interface
> is something we can take ownership of without much involvement from HTML
> WG.

I also think (1) is best.

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

--
Stewart Brodie
Team Leader - ANT Galio Browser