Re: Contacts API

Hi Rich,

Le vendredi 10 décembre 2010 à 13:04 +0100, Rich Tibbett a écrit :
> Having said that, it may not be such a critical issue within Contacts.
> Only the birthday and revision attributes use a Date object

I think Christopher was alluding to the "timezone" attribute of the
Contact interface:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20101209/#widl-Contact-timezone

It is currently expressed as an offset to UTC (incorrectly labeled as
GMT in the example); Christopher suggests that this offset is not an
accurate description for a timezone (a problem we have indeed already
started to address for Calendar).

Dom