Re: to publish new WD of Access Control Use Cases and Requirements; deadline Aug 31

It's something that one would normally explain in the status of this document section.  In the case of widgets-reqs, that's not done very clearly.  Something along the following lines should do:

> "This document is not normative.  The Working Group expects to evolve this document further and will eventually publish a stable version as a Working Group Note."

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)