RE: to publish new WD of Access Control Use Cases and Requirements; deadline Aug 31

Hi,

I still think that there are much vagueness in the document. This especially applies to section 3 on "Trusted Widget or Application" use case. We really need more discussion on this use case. Furthermore, I am not 100% convinced that this should be a normative document.

However, as said before, public publishing may be a way to get wider feedback so I can say +1, not because I feel comfortable but to (hopefully) get more flesh on the bones from people outside of DAP.

Regards
  Claes