Re: ReSpec: potentially breaking change (where to discuss ReSpec)

On Apr 15, 2010, at 18:23 , Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 13:36 +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
> [...]
>> This brings me to a more general question. Quite a few groups have started using ReSpec
>> (I know of at least DAP, WebApps, MAWG, RDFa, XML Security, and I've seen commits
>> to the biblio DB that seem to indicate more) but when this sort of problem arises
>> I don't know how to get in touch with everyone. I also get a fair amount of feature
>> requests and discussions about how to implement them that could probably best be
>> discussed as a group. Should we have a ReSpec mailing list? Or should we officially
>> highjack spec-prod at the risk of annoying its current denizens?
>
> You're welcome to use spec-prod as far as I'm concerned, at the risk of
> being annoyed by discussion of other tools, such as xmlspec.

I don't think that that would be an issue, I've been on spec-prod forever and it's not exactly a massive source of traffic :)

I've now documented spec-prod as the official channel for ReSpec discussions.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards