From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arve Bersvendsen
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:13 AM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-5: Application Configuration API

I'd like to propose that we drop the "Application configuration API"
deliverable from this group's list of deliverables.

1. Application preferences are already covered by the Widgets 1.0 P&C and
"Widgets 1.0: The widget Interface"
2. Data persistence APIs are also covered by the (HTML5) WebStorage spec
(and for more complex cases, WebDatabase)

--
Arve Bersvendsen