Re: ISSUE-11: Gathering requirements [FileSystem API]

On Oct 9, 2009, at 17:45 , Nilsson, Claes1 wrote:
> As I state above the main use case I am thinking of is storing
> credentials for application authentication to a server.

I'm concerned that you guys are just talking past one another. Can you
maybe provide a piece of code that exemplifies what you have in mind
(with made-up names and all)? That would make it easier for people to
point out what they disagree with, how they'd break it (or not), etc.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards