RE: First stab at Contacts

Hi Robin,

Good stab. Particularly like the simplicity

Just wondering how we arrived at the contact information that will be
included in the Contact interface.

Have the following attributes been considered or discarded?

- category/rel <- e.g. family, friend, colleague, etc
- class <- e.g. public, private, confidential, etc
- geolocation <- lat/long of contact
- key <- public key
- label <- formatted text corresponding to the address of the contact
(e.g. w/ line breaks)
- logo <- specify a graphic image of a logo associated with the contact
(different to photo)
- note/comments <- general comments
- role <- occupation or business category of contact
- sound <- digital sound annotating a part of the contact information
- timezone <- information related to the time zone of the contact

If there are any requirements around these attributes then we are
talking about potential vCard [1] and hCard [2] interoperability also.
Could be interesting...

br/ Richard

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2426.txt
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard