Updated requirements document

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:54:27 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

I've updated the requirements document at:

   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-reqs/Overview.html

It now contains information for each API, and tries to list a number
of issues, though of course more work is needed.

I'd like to ask everyone to spend a little bit of time reviewing it
before the call. I think that we've gathered enough information that
it is worth publishing it officially (as a WG Note, since it's not
normative). And ideally that's a decision that we would be able to
make on the call this week  so be sure to check it!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/