Re: DAP Roadmap, priorities

the charter says in section 3: "The working group will deliver at
least the following specifications:"
Thus just because an API is not listed does not mean it is
automatically out of scope. The only item listed as out of scope is
noted in section 2.2:

"The management of security policies (e.g. by remote entities) is out
of scope of this group."

However the fact that certain APIs are explicitly listed suggests that
they might have higher priority.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia