Re: WebIDL checking (was: Editing specifications with ReSpec.js)

On Aug 6, 2009, at 17:34 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Le jeudi 06 août 2009 à 17:26 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
>> On Aug 6, 2009, at 13:41 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
>>> Probably we will want to verify Web IDL fragments, we may want to
>>> check some semantics or dependencies between various parts of
>>> various specs.
>>
>> That should be part of PubRules checking (so that a spec cannot be
>> released without the checks),
>
> (not sure that belong to pubrules, but it clearly is something that
> WebIDL-producing groups should ensure before requesting publication)

I'd really like to see it as an option in PubRules and if possible
there by default (though there's no emergency). I really like it when
PubRules catches errors, so the more it can look for the better IMHO.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards