Re: Publishing vocabulary under W3C namespace

We should certainly be able to do that, Dan, yes. Complete with vary
header :-)

Incidentally, this reminds me that I think Martynas sent me a file to
upload ages ago that I haven't acted on. I'll try and get on to that soon.

Phil

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead