Re: Concerning the future of the "Decisions and Decision-Making Community Group" at W3C

Good ideas Aaron.  But now, I think we need a mission statement or charter
that puts this group into a context relative to these other groups.  IOW:
What do we bring to the table?  None of the other groups are really working
on clinical decision support.  There is likely because it it is
complicated.  :-)

Tim