Re: Concerning the future of the "Decisions and Decision-Making Community Group" at W3C

Hi All,

I agree that the healthcare domain seems a good choice. The number of use cases
will cover many other domains and healthcare would give our ideas more exposure
to a large, diverse audience. Explicitly relating our work with RuleML, W3C RIF,
and other standards seems like a good idea too. Maybe get them to
cross-reference with us too :-)

Aaron

Aaron Wheeler, PhD
Senior Research Scientist