Re: Concerning the future of the "Decisions and Decision-Making Community Group" at W3C

Dear Group,

after the Incubator's final report I've made some minor updates &
improvements to the decision ontology that was a part of incubator's report
and I've published it on my decision ontology website[1]. To my surprise
this website is still generating low but steady web traffic even though
it's very rarely updated. So there's some kind of evidence that people
interested in a decision & decision-making standard really exist (even
outside our group) :)

Recently a UK-based researcher emailed me asking about our D&DM incubator -
he wanted to use a standard for descrbing decisions in his project.  I
might contact him and ask him if he would be interested in joining our
group.

In my opinion it would be very valuable if we could develop a tool
demonstrating the benefits of our approach (for example a Protégé plugin).

Best regards,
Piotr Nowara

[1] https://code.google.com/p/decision-ontology/