RE: getSimplePropertyValue : Suggested simplifications

> As a way of simplifying the interface I would avoid in these convenience
> methods that receive strings as parameters to pass any kind of IRI, i.e.

There is no way of getting the values of properties for a non default aspect unless the call with String IRI, String Aspect remains, unless we were either to re-introduce aspect as an Interface or unless we were to introduce an ANY_PROPERTY value.

> The same would apply for getting a property value i.e. with the string
> convenience methods you will only be allowed to ask things in the
> default vocabulary and if you want to go to another voc you will need to
> instantiate a SimplePropertyRef.

That is already the case. There is no call that allows the specification of an IRI.

Jo