RE: New simple API version with aspect support

Hi Rodrigo

I made some small changes to the IDL in the current draft 1c of the Simple API. I found that the Eclipse Plug In I am using for IDL does not like methods in exceptions so changed them to member fields. Also I changed the reference to stringArray to StringArray.

I really don't know anything about IDL so not sure whether this was the right thing to do, but at least it stopped Eclipse complaining.

Jo