Re: New simple API version with aspect support

Rodrigo Garcia Acevedo escribió:
> Hi all.
>
> I support Jose's point about dropping the string methods to work with more specific types as it makes the API more robust and flexible (later on those classes could be easily extended through inheritance, etc).
> I also like the idea of adding the factory methods like newPropertyName and newAspectName and the cataloguing functions. I don't think they are neither cumbersome nor difficult to use.
>
> Just two comments:
> - To be totally consistent throughout the API, the vocabularyIRI string should be wrapped in a specific type with its own factory method too, shouldn't it?

Yes, even could be better and simpler  to have a listProperties() method
without parameters, because you can always know the vocabulary using
property.getVocabulary()
> - The listProperties(string vocabularyIRI) should throw a NameException too.

Yes lathough if we finally go for something without paramters it won't
be necessary :)

Thanks for your comments