Re: Vocabulary document

The problem with that document is that it is a first draft and never go
to the state of an official note ...

I'm just wondering if in our vocabulary document we have first to
produce a set of requirements and use cases in order to create the core
vocabulary.

In that case, I think that the CPC may provide some useful input for our
new document. We could even copy & paste and "make obsolete" the CPC
document ... I'm just thinking out loud ...

Best Wishes