RE: [API] Resuming API Work : DDRPropertyValue (including enumerations)

Rhys

Since we really only need pixels, and then again, we all agreed that pixels isn't really a unit anyway, I guess that would work. I'm not sure we need normative conversion factors, but if we do it would be worth considering them now I think.

Jo