RE: [API] Resuming API Work : DDRPropertyValue (including enumerations)

Hello Jo,

The ontology currently has:

absolute physical lenth: cm, mm, pc, pt, m, ft, in
electric charge: C, mAh

>From your note, it seems as though that is more than enough for
publication of the FPWD of the vocabulary, so we don't need to hold up
publication to get another revision of the ontology.

It seems as though it would be ok for UWA to add the rest of the CSS set
of units in a revision of the ontology after the FPWD of the ontology.

Does that sound right?

Best wishes
Rhys