From: public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
Sent: 15 April 2008 16:14
To: public-ddwg-comments@w3.org
Subject: Core Vocabulary - Values of the enumeration scriptSupport

The value "ecmascript-MP" should be changed to ecmascriptMP.

Rationale:

In our implementation We have encountered problems with the '-' character as being interpreted as a minus sign by the JSP 2.0 E-L. evaluator in expressions like

<mymw:script sel="deliveryContext.scriptSupport.ecmascript-MP" />

Also the removal of the '-' will be more consistent with the

Sorry for not having spotted this before the publication of the Core Voc but we have suffered it today