Core Vocabulary - Values of the enumeration scriptSupport

From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:13:41 +0200
To: "public-ddwg-comments@w3.org" <public-ddwg-comments@w3.org>
The value "ecmascript-MP" should be changed to ecmascriptMP.

Rationale:

In our implementation We have encountered problems with the '-' character as being interpreted as a minus sign by the JSP 2.0 E-L. evaluator in expressions like

<mymw:script sel="deliveryContext.scriptSupport.ecmascript-MP" />

Also the removal of the '-' will be more consistent with the

Sorry for not having spotted this before the publication of the Core Voc but we have suffered it today