My role in the ShEx CG

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:44:02 +0200
To: public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

It was just pointed out to me that I keep my recent role with ShEx CG
hidden, even though it was in plain sight. This was definitely not my
intention as I always try to do things in public.

For those who are not aware of this, I was recently asked to chair the ShEx
CG.
I felt really honoured by this and very happily accepted the role.

One of my concerns was that SHACL was also in need of a chair but I felt I
would be biased for that role.

Please let me know if you feel this raises any issues or concerns.

Best regards,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association