Re: shapes-ISSUE-220 (what is a shape): defining shapes in a shapes graph [SHACL - Core]

I am sure this can be resolved quickly in the next meeting, the reason I
decided to track this with the tracker was that it is related to issue-221.
Simplifying the hierarchy will make it easier to identify shapes as well

My proposal is to provide a normative definition and not an informative.

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association