Re: shapes-ISSUE-218 (Move annotations): Should we move SPARQL Annotations mechanism into the WG Note? [SHACL - SPARQL]

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:32:00 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I have for the time being moved the chapter on SPARQL annotations into
the WG note. This is in anticipation of the "most likely" outcome of the
vote on ISSUE-218 as expressed by several people yesterday, but can be
reverted if we decide otherwise.

This is *not* to short-cut the discussion but to bring the spec into a
shape that is as close as possible to the final draft and avoid extra
work for those people who are reviewing it.

Thanks,
Holger