shapes-ISSUE-230 ($this and $PATH in sh:sparql): Inconsistency in the use of $this and $PATH in sh:sparql vs constraint components [SHACL - SPARQL]

From: RDF Data Shapes Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 03:46:51 +0000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
shapes-ISSUE-230 ($this and $PATH in sh:sparql): Inconsistency in the use of $this and $PATH in sh:sparql vs constraint components [SHACL - SPARQL]

http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/230

Raised by: Holger Knublauch
On product: SHACL - SPARQL

At the end of

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2017Feb/0080.html

Peter reports that we use $this to point at value nodes in SPARQL constraints.

This should be fixed so that it refers again to the focus node, plus we should allow the use of $PATH when sh:sparql is used in property shapes.