Re: Added a JSON-LD example

You are right that the given JSON-LD snippet is not complete and may
theoretically be misunderstood. So as a minimum we would need to put an
extra warning above this.

Thinking a bit further than this particular snippet, many people who
experiment with JSON-LD have told me that they dislike the "default
rendering" produced by standard exporters. And I agree with them. My
hope here was to be able to demonstrate that JSON-LD can produce a very
readable syntax, and that this syntax may even be processed by tools
that are not necessarily native RDF tools. I would therefore not like to
include a full @context, as this somehow defeats the readability goal.

The ideal solution would be if someone (e.g. this WG) would produce a
de-facto default @context for SHACL. If we had this, we could simply
link to that from the example. Is anybody in the WG sufficiently
experienced with JSON-LD to do a proper job for that? The vocab itself
is now hopefully quite stable so this may be a very worthwhile
initiative to help with SHACL's adoption.

Holger