Early draft: SHACL-JS JavaScript extensions

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 17:37:31 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I have started some experiments with a JavaScript extension mechanism
for SHACL

     http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl-js/

The idea is that JavaScript can be used to declare new constraints and
also to define the constraint components of SHACL Core and beyond. Once
these have been declared, implementing a JS-based SHACL engine would be
minimal work.

This is very early work but I have a prototype implemented and find it
very promising. I hope this would become a WG Note at some stage.

Cheers,