Re: Weekly call schedule

So it appears that Tuesday is going to be the best option moving forward.
However I have the W3C AC meeting on that day next week so we'll have our
weekly call on Wednesday again next week (21 September) and then switch to
Tuesday after that (starting on 27 September).

That way we can also record a resolution and make the change official on
our next call before we actually change.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud