Re: shapes-ISSUE-192 (Are filters shapes?) - final questions

The ģitē that is referred to being processed in the sentence below is not
targets, but a shape that contains target statements.

In other words, the sentence says:

The targets are only ignored if a shape is being *processed* as a value. A
shape may also be
executed stand-alone, as an entry point into the validation.

So, this says that if a shape is provided as a value of sh:filterShape
property for some other shape, its targets are ignored when determining
the focus nodes of that other shape.

Given {ex:ShapeA sh:filterShape ex:ShapeB}, any targets of shape B are
ignored in figuring our shape A focus nodes.

Irene