Re: Decomposing shapes

Another option to minimise the changes in the model is to introduce
something like
sh:ShapeWithTarget that is a subclass of sh:Shape and leave the rest as is

or, of course, continue with the current design but try to explain better
the role of targets in different shape contexts

I am only raising an issue that was brought up and needs some attention.
I also think it is confusing to understand this because I am having trouble
explaining it in a concise & simple way :)

personally, I am not a big supporter of any option.
If we had more time as WG I would probably favour the mass renaming
(including Erics suggestions) but I am afraid of how much this will delay us

Thanks,
Dimitris