ISSUE-182: What else is missing?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:00:39 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Karen,

as discussed today, I have added clarifications to section 3.4.3 to
explain where the values of sh:value are coming from:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/359cab6616c01b7ff04b2560a7a62772a88a3b57

Please verify if this addresses your input. You may remember that I used
to have more prose in there, including an example, but you had asked me
to take that out.

In any case, section 3 has received quite a number of edits in response
to ISSUE-182. Could you kindly check which other issues remain so that
we can proceed with closing this ticket.

Thanks,