Invalid is undefined Re: shapes-ISSUE-183

There is a use of "error" in the example in 4.8.3 that needs changing. I
believe that what is intended there is that the data does not conform to
the constraints. Also, just above the example there is a reference to
BIBFRAME data that is "invalid" - "invalid" has not been defined as
meaning "data that does not conform to the constraints", but is used
numerous times to (presumably) mean that. Invalid isn't a perfect term
for non-conformance, so it would be helpful to brainstorm on that.
Whatever we decide to use needs to be defined.