Re: shapes-ISSUE-183 (undefined term): Eliminating the term "Undefined" [SHACL - SPARQL]

I have switched these uses of "error" to "SPARQL error" wrapped with a
hyperlink to a place in the SPARQL spec:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/b367dcd030c652bcb7f7818bb01177dbb7f1d50b

This should make clear what we are talking about.

The other uses of the term "error" are about errors in shapes graphs.

Holger