Re: shapes-ISSUE-187 (severity and message): sh:severity and sh:message are not defined as shapes graph properties

On the use of sh:message, I had raised ISSUE-178. In addition to this,
sh:message can be used in constraint components and sh:sparql
constraints (SHACL Full), both in the shapes graph. Section 3.4 also
explicitly states

"The values of|sh:message|are not mandated by SHACL and are considered
implementation-specific."

What additional aspects of sh:message are you referring to here?

On sh:severity, section 3.4.9 explains how it is used in shapes graphs.

"Constraints may specify their severity level in theshapes graph
<#dfn-shapes-graph>using the property|sh:severity|,..."

I do not understand what you think is missing.

Holger