Re: shapes-ISSUE-212 (Property constraints): Property constraints and focus node constraints [SHACL Spec]

The email thread quoted below went back and forth, because the original
SHACL examples that Peter had given were syntactically incorrect. From
what I can see, the last unanswered email on this topic was

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016Nov/0012.html

In the last sentence there, Peter claims that

sh:pc2 is also a property constraint so the
constraint component is also checked with focus node ex:i1 and value node
ex:i2, which produces a validation report.  Therefore se:s2 produces a
validation report.

However this case has been excluded through the addition of a sentence
to the Validation Definition in section 3:

Note that validation against a shape processes the shape as afocus node
constraint <#dfn-focus-node-constraints>only, even if the shape may
have|rdf:type|triples or anexpected type <#dfn-expected-type>that would
also make themproperty constraints <#dfn-property-constraints>.

As a result of this, I believe we can close this issue as resolved.

Holger