Re: shapes-ISSUE-209 (What is a shape?): What is a shape [SHACL Spec]

The current definition in 2.1 reads

Ashapecan be anode <#dfn-node>in ashapes graph <#dfn-shapes-graph>that
is aSHACL instance <#dfn-shacl-instance>of|sh:Shape|; or it can be a
node so that theexpected type <#dfn-expected-type>of the node
is|sh:Shape|, or a node that has avalue <#dfn-values>for atarget
<#dfn-target>property such as|sh:targetClass|in theshapes graph
<#dfn-shapes-graph>.

These are all (3) ways of how shapes are identified. I have just added
some precision based on the newly introduced term shape-expecting
constraint parameters, and explicitly enumerated the target properties.
The definition now reads

Ashapecan be anode <#dfn-node>in ashapes graph <#dfn-shapes-graph>. A
node is a shape if and only if it fulfills either of the following
conditions in the shapes graph:

  * the node is aSHACL instance <#dfn-shacl-instance>of|sh:Shape|
  * the node has theexpected type <#dfn-expected-type>|sh:Shape|, which
    is the case if it is used as a value ofshape-expecting constraint
    parameters <#dfn-shape-expecting-constraint-parameters>such
    as|sh:shape|(in the case of the list-valued
    parameters|sh:and|,|sh:or|and|sh:partition|it must be a member of
    the corresponding lists)
  * the node has avalue <#dfn-values>for any of thetarget
    <#dfn-target>properties|sh:targetClass|,|sh:targetNode|,|sh:targetObjectsOf|,|sh:targetSubjectsOf|and|sh:target|

Change:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/bec7b6852529acc80954dbc38cf4e435861238a2

I'd appreciate if WG members could double check this definition.
Meanwhile I have turned the change above into a PROPOSAL for a future
meeting:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals#ISSUE-209:_What_is_a_shape

Thanks,
Holger