Re: shapes-ISSUE-199 (Constraint component IRIs): [Editorial] Constraint Component IRIs need to be defined before use [SHACL Spec]

On 19/11/2016 1:56, Karen Coyle wrote:
> No, Holger, I am saying the opposite. You cannot assume that the
> person has read and fully understood sections 2 and 3. The spec needs
> to function as a reference document, and people will enter into it at
> what they think is the appropriate point without having perfect memory
> of something they may have read at another time.

To me this is the reason why such documents contain hyperlinks. The
first sentence of section 4 is

     This section defines the built-in SHACL Coreconstraint components
<#dfn-constraint-component>that/must/be ...

Holger