Re: IRC log?

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:11:18 +0100
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Cc: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi Holger,
I just realized the same thing while trying to generate the minutes.
Something clearly went wrong and the system log is truncated. I need Eric
to look into it and see if he can recover the rest somehow or if we need
to recreate it. I have a personal log and usually Eric does too. In
situations like this we use our own logs to fill in the gap.
Stay tuned.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web & Blockchain
Technologies - IBM Cloud