RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 9 November 2016

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:15:59 +0100
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Please, remember we will have the call half an hour earlier this week (and
on if confirmed). Make sure to check your local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=2016-11-09T05:30:00&p1=224&p2=43&p3=48&p4=47

I probably put more items on the agenda than we can probably deal with but
we have a whole list of issues with specific proposals that maybe we can
close relatively fast.

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2016.11.09
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud