Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 26 May 2016

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 11:11:54 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org

On 26/05/2016 7:12, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Following up on last week's call, pretty much the same agenda:
> https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2016.05.26
> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies
> - IBM Cloud

On ISSUE-141 I thought we had decided to postpone a resolution until we
have evaluated the more global change with regards to sh:constraint.
Getting rid of that property would simplify the syntax for mixed ranges
already, and adding sh:Union/sh:OrConstraint would be even better and
remove the need for a merged sh:type property.

In case I am late for the meeting, my votes are on the proposals page.
There seems to be agreement so far to rename sh:PropertyScope to
sh:scopeProperty and to have a specific property for SPARQL constraint,
called sh:sparql. I am also OK with publishing the current shapshot.
It's far from perfect but much better than what's currently online.

Holger