primer.md

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 15:55:32 -0700
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I created the file

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/blob/gh-pages/data-shapes-primer/primer.md
(*)

as a start on a basic description of SHACL. This is all off the top of
my head so extensive editing is probably needed. At the call today we
suggested starting a discussion of what we see as the primary
user-facing content that would be included in a primer or a general
explanation of SHACL. We can have that discussion here, as well as
entertain edits of the document I have started.

Feel free to edit/suggest/criticize/etc.

Thanks,
kc

(*) There is a start of a primer in that directory, but I don't know the
status, so I left it alone.
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net