shapes-ISSUE-162 (section 1.2 editorial): [EDITORIAL] Section 1.2 [SHACL Spec]

From: RDF Data Shapes Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 14:02:54 +0000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
shapes-ISSUE-162 (section 1.2 editorial): [EDITORIAL] Section 1.2 [SHACL Spec]

http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/162

Raised by: Peter Patel-Schneider
On product: SHACL Spec

Throughout the document, color-coded boxes containing RDF in Turtle markup will appear.

I don't think that "Turtle markup" is the right term for this.   I suggest

Throughout the document, color-coded boxes showing RDF graphs in Turtle will appear.  These fragments of Turtle document use the prefix bindings given above.

Throughout the life of this document "focus node" meant a node that was being validated against a shape or constraint.  Thus

# Elements highlighted in blue are focus nodes that
# are selected by shape scopes and filters

is somewhat misleading and should be replaced by

# Elements highlighted in blue are nodes that
# are selected by some scope of a shape under discussion
# and validate against the shape's filters, if any