Re: shapes-ISSUE-157 (constraint component support): the support for constraint components is incorrectly stated [SHACL Spec]

> There are still some glitches with contexts.
>
> "For example, the context of the component defining the sh:closed property is
> sh:NodeConstraint. This means that sh:closed can only be used with sh:constraint."
>
> This seems to indicate that the meaning of contexts is to limit which
> properties they can be used with.  This is not correct - the meaning of
> contexts is to limit which constraint classes they can occur in.  These
> limitations then limit which properties they can be used with, but limiting
> the properties is not the meaning of contexts.

Ok, I have deleted that sentence to avoid this impression.

> "The relationship between a constraint component and the constraint type that
> it can be used with is called the context of the component."
>
> Many components can be used with multiple constraint types.

Ok, changed to "constraint types" (plural).

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/1c3dc430312171d63f1080c0a57ecdfdeefbab93

Assuming this addresses your comment I have closed ISSUE-157 for now.

Thanks,
Holger