Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:05:19 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Cc: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi Peter, I did some research on other w3c specs regarding the term
instance.

if we changed occurrences of instance from e.g.
"shapes are the instances of sh:Shape" to
"sh:Shape is the class of all shapes"
would this be fine from your side?

Some cases like sh:class and sh:classScope would need extra care of course.

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association