Re: shapes-ISSUE-130 (rdf dataset assumption): SHACL should not assume that the data graph is in an RDF dataset [SHACL Spec]

That seems okay to me. In this case, wherever the SHACL spec refers to a
Dataset, the main requirement should be that it is clear how the referenced
Dataset is constructed from the Shapes graph and the Data graph. The main
point of the specs use, then is that a SHACL validation requires two
graphs: shapes & data. All of the rest of the handling re: SPARQL Datasets
can then be abstracted away by implementers if desired.

- Tom

--
-Tom Johnson